Wednesday, April 2, 2008

JACC coming up, advertisement being made, Arts page

There's a spring concert coming up this week but I cannot attend due to the JACC conference this weekend.

I'm excited about it. I always have fun at those and I feel like I learn a lot.

We at the Talon Marks have been working on an ad to submit to JACC but it's up in the air on whether or not it'll get done.

I want to compete in a lot of competitions this semester. I'm crossing my fingers that I might get at least honorable mention in one of them.

If not, it's no big deal. I always learn something from them.

In other news, I keep getting flack about the Arts page this week.

I have reasons for setting it up like I did though. I needed photos for the piano story and I didn't have them.

I wasn't going to make the main package be a movie review though, even though it had the biggest picture on the page.

I also think it's funny how we have the big movie review running and after it is my "Bachelor Party 2" review, which I wouldn't have reviewed if I didn't get the press copy of it.