Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Talon Marks is now on MySpace

We have added coverage onto our new MySpace page.

I hope this page will be an efficient way to reach students with our stories.

I think we have a nice-looking page now. The other night, I finally found a code to get rid of the "Who I'd like to Meet" text.

I'm proud of the design. I spent a lot of time on it with a lot of trial and error and I'm happy with the end result.

We may tweak something here and there but for now, I think it's a good look.

Hopefully, we can come up with some exclusive content to give students a reason to add us.

Thanks to Jessica for finding a way to post the RSS feed. Now the page will be updated every time TalonMarks.com is updated.

And I hope soon we will come up with some staff pictures to liven the page up in the pictures section of the page.

I looked at some other schools' MySpace pages for inspiration. I like Pasadena City College's page except for the fact that all of its headlines are posted as blogs.

We had East LA as a friend but I guess it deleted us. I can't find it anymore.

Anyway, I think it's great.