Thursday, May 1, 2008

Iron Man pre-screening

I saw only a couple Cerritos College students at the Iron Man pre-screening last night.

I was worried about not being able to get into the theater so I went early to stand in line.

The theatre didn't even fill up, like Paramount hoped would happen by overbooking.

About the movie, I loved it. Robert Downey Jr. plays a perfect Tony Stark.

It had a lot of great humor (with a great Stan Lee cameo), great special effects and great action.

The story was well thought-out.

I wasn't sure at the beginning, because the film goes right into the story with Tony Stark in the explosion.

I thought we would need a better introduction first.

But then there was a flashback that fully explains the Stark character for those that don't know already what he's about.

So it was better this way.

There was a foreshadow for what will happen in the sequel if this makes a lot of money.

I'm not going to post a spoiler of what exactly happens.

Since I read the comic book and have been for a long time, I know what will (or should) go down for the sequel.

I really recommend everyone check this out. It's amazing.